Join our FREE webinar on interactive content
Apr 10, 2012
Join the Etteplan | Tedopres webinar and learn all about efficient content creation and how to make your content future-proof
Date: April 19, 2012
Time: 16:00 – 17:00 CEST / 10:00 – 11:00 AM EDT
During this 1-hour webinar, Berry Braster will explain the benefits that come with interactive content and the requirements of your technical information for publication on, for instance, a tablet. We hope you can join us for this informative session.
HyperSIS (Service Information System) is Tedopres’ proprietary umbrella name for a range of applications that provide interactive access to (quality) source information.
HyperSIS offers immediate interactive access to information (including user/service information, training materials, animations, parts lists) via a 3D model or 2D illustration. The application can be created for various platforms, including laptops or tablets (e.g. iPad).
With HyperSIS, the user is able to get access to information concerning:
- Transport and installation
The information can be presented to the user in various interactive ways, where Tedopres applies various types of techniques, including: interactivity between text and 3D and 2D illustrations, animations, augmented Reality, voice commands, text-to-speech, visual tracking, links to ERP, maintenance and parts systems, feedback from the field and much more!
With HyperSIS you will be able to provide the user with the right information at the right time, which can save considerable time in retrieving information, performing MRO activities and ordering parts!
In order to make your documentation interactive, it needs to meet certain conditions.
- Simplified Technical English, for clarity, consistency and reduction of the (English) source text.
- Simplified Technical Illustrations, to achieve single sourcing of high-quality (3D and 2D) and interactive illustrations (to make interactive illustrations).
- Single Sourcing, to maximize the reusability of content.
- Topic-based authoring, for consistent structure and content element codification (storing and retrieving content).
- Trained and experienced writers on the above mentioned topics.
- It is the combination of all five principles that guarantee high-quality and efficient (technical) information, which is also known as the Tedopres Model.
About the host
Content quality advocate Berry Braster has managed the implementation of documentation standards, including Simplified Technical English, with fortune 500 companies as well as with medium - to small-sized companies over the past 13 years.
About Etteplan | Tedopres
Established in 1974, Etteplan | Tedopres is your one-stop shop for all your technical documentation needs. Our specialization includes controlled authoring (Simplified Technical English), technical translations, technical illustrations and software development to efficiently create, manage and publish technical information.