- Multilingual Terminology Management System
- Easily manage your corporate terminology
- Comply with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
HyperTerm - Terminology Management
In today's content environment it is necessary to manage terminology in order to control which terms are used and to make sure they are used correctly. Managing terminology supports your corporate brand image and makes your products easier to use, easier to translate and easier to adapt to global markets.
HyperTerm is a web-based multilingual terminology database that enables an organization to manage and share its terminology in multiple languages worldwide. HyperTerm Terminology Management Software provides the translator a means of automatically searching a given terminology database for terms appearing in a document, either by automatically displaying terms in the translation memory software interface window or through the use of hot keys to view the entry in the terminology database. HyperTerm allows the translator to add new terminology to the terminology database during translation, and also enables translators to check if the correct source/target term combination has been used within and across the translation memory segments in a given project.
HyperTerm allows you to:
- Look for approved and unapproved terminology, descriptions, synonyms as well as translations in the desired language(s);
- Select, update, add, extract terminology and their translations;
- Organize terms by Language (ISO-619 supported), Groups and Type;
- Set different permission levels for different users;
- Unicode support;
- Language independent;
- Web-based (Internet / intranet);
- Secure sign-on (USB key optional);
- Multiple users;
- Customized lay-out;
- Validation support for terminology;
- Export / import options for XML.
For more information on how HyperTerm can help you manage your corporate terminology efficiently and save (translation) cost, please contact us today.