- Standardize Documentation & Content
- Enhance Readability of Manuals
- Reduce Translation Costs
Due to pressures to shorten time to market, the time available for production of technical product information, such as spare parts catalogs, is often very short. At the same time the increasing complexity of products and user specific requirements put special demands on the quality of the information and the documentation process.
HyperParts helps create, distribute and maintain high-quality (spare) parts information to maximize revenues from the service business. The value of HyperParts is based on considerable cost savings that can be achieved by efficiency improvement in the catalogue production and distribution processes.
HyperParts helps service mechanics and parts order handlers do their jobs efficiently: spare parts information is accurate and can be found easily in printed and electronic catalogues. Depending on the catalogue media, spare parts can be ordered directly from the catalogue, which minimizes erroneous incorrect orders and speeds up the order-delivery process.
Our service provides prerequisites to grow service business based on accurate spare parts information and its efficient production and maintenance process.
- Shorter downtimes of machinery or equipment
- Improved accuracy of spare parts ordering
- Shorter lead times due to improved quality of spare parts information
- Up to 60 % cost savings in catalogue creation, maintenance and distribution
- Higher customer satisfaction due to shorter lead times in customer service
Benefits of outsourcing to Etteplan | Tedopres:
- HyperParts makes troubleshooting quick, efficient and easy
- Time and other resources are left for value adding core activities
- Customer benefits from our extensive expertise in engineering methods and product know-how that form the essence of high quality spare parts information
- Customer’s spare parts processes are continuously developed by Etteplan | Tedopres resulting in cost savings
- Ramping up services is easy and increases flexibility
- Supported by content management, to ensure up-to-date information is provided to the user
- User-friendly interface and clear data structure
- Accessible via internet or intranet
- Effective user and management control features
- Information exchange with internal or external databases, including ERP systems
Read the HyperParts IHC Hydrohammer case study.