About Etteplan | Tedopres
39 years experience in efficient and cost effective information deliverables, including:
Outsourcing of technical documentation
About Etteplan | Tedopres
- Leading technical information experts
- Leader in innovative technologies and methods for efficiency in technical information
- Customers are leading and global companies in multiple industries
- 90 specialists based in the Netherlands and the USA
- Founded in 1974
- Since 2012 a fully owned subsidiary of Etteplan
- Specialist in industrial equipment engineering
- Leader in technical product information solutions and services
- Customers are leading and global OEMs of industrial machinery and equipment
- One of the largest technical information solution providers in Europe
- In-depth expertise in engineering processes, methods and practices
- Almost 1,800 experts in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands and China
- Founded in 1983
- Listed in NASDAQ OMX Helsinki under the ETT1 V ticker
For more information, please visit the Etteplan website
Click here to see our job openings
Etteplan | Tedopres has been offering professional technical documentation services since 1974
Watch our company movie in different languages
More information about Etteplan | Tedopres:
- How easy is it for your product users to find product information?
- How well do your product users understand your information?
- Do you enable your product users to perform MRO (maintenance, repair, overhaul) activities efficiently, i.o.w. in a cost and time effective way?
- Simplified Technical English, for clarity and consistency of the (English) source text.
- Simplified Technical Illustrations, to achieve single sourcing of high-quality (3D and 2D) illustrations.
- Single Sourcing, to maximize the reusability of content.
- Topic-based authoring, for consistent structure and content element codification.
Etteplan | Tedopres' HyperSTE software (Simplified Technical English) integrates seamlessly into a number of authoring applications, including MS Word, Adobe FrameMaker, Arbortext Epic and XMetal. HyperSTE is also available as a stand-alone version (HyperSTE Generic) to check PDF and text files. Consequently, Etteplan | Tedopres established technology partnerships with the following organizations:
- SCHEMA (ST4)
- Absolute Data Group
Absolute Data Group, Australia
- AIA (Aerospace Industries Association of America)
- ATA (American Translators Association)
- CIDM (Centre for Information-Development Management)
- ISTC (Institute of Scientific & Technical Communicators)
- LISA (Localization Industry Standards Association)
- NAG (Netherlands Aerospace Group)
- NIDV (Stichting Nederlandse Industrie voor Defensie en Veiligheid)
- STC (Society for Technical Communication)